Jennifer C. Kim, M.D.
Dr. Jennifer Kim joined our staff at the Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgery in 2001. She completed her residency and fellowship training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Harvard. Dr. Kim is a board certified diplomate of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Kim specializes in all aspects of facial cosmetic surgery, including rhinoplasty, facelifts, eyelifts, endoscopic browlifts, face and neck liposuction, BOTOX® and collagen injections, laser resurfacing procedures and reconstruction of facial defects. Her areas of special interest include facial reanimation for patients with facial paralysis and microtia (ear) reconstruction.
Dr. Kim is also a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, where she performs microvascular and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck. Dr. Kim received recognition as one of the Best Doctors in America based on peers’ recommendations nationwide and is an active member of the Task Force for ABOto and ABFPRS.
- B. S. degree-Cornell University, 1991
- M.D. degree-State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1995
- Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 1995-2000
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 2000-2001
- Faculty, University of Michigan, 2001-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan, 2001-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Michigan, 2001-present
- Reviewer for peer reviewed scientific journals
Honors, Awards, Publications
- Listed in Best Doctors in America, 2007-08
- Task Force Committee for American Board of Otolaryngology and American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Scientific Research Award: Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting, 1998
- Intern of the Year Award, New England Deaconess Hospital, 1996
- Scholarly Publications in Archives of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Laryngoscope
- Scholarly presentations at national conferences
- Medical illustrations published in numerous journals
- 2007-2008 "Honors Edition" Cambridge Who's Who among Executive and Professional Women
- 2008 Detroit's Best Doctors
Back to Top